Investing in property can be exceptionally rewarding and lucrative, provided you get it right. The vision behind the creation of this website is to take property investors through every step of the process, including how to find the right deals, how to negotiate and finance a deal, and how to sell properties for financial gain.
I believe there are 8 crucial steps to making money out of property:
In the property game knowledge is power
- Investment Structures:
Setting up the correct property investment structure is the most important step in the property investing process
- Finding Deals:
Knowing what deals to find and where to find them is the greatest advantage a property investor could ask for
- Assessing Deals:
Equip yourself with the tools to help you assess which deals to do and which deals not to do
- Closing the Deal:
Learn the art of negotiating and concluding an agreement of sale on your terms
- Financing the Deal:
The deal is only as good as the financial arrangements you procure
- Managing your Property Portfolio:
Know how to successfully manage your property portfolio
- Selling your Property:
Know when, why and how to sell your property
The website explores each of the 8 steps outlined above in detail and offers incredible tools, software, and legal precedents to guide you on your way to success.
All the best!
"I believe that the secret to success in property is to have vision, to see beyond the common things, not to follow what everyone else is doing, and to hold on to your vision until it becomes a reality. The website has been created and designed to help you find your own vision and see it through to reality."
Jason Lee has a BA LLB degree from the University of Cape Town. In recent years Jason has acted as legal and corporate advisor to South African based property financiers, developers, investors and realtors in multi-million rand deals in both South Africa and abroad. Since the publication of his best selling books "Making Money out of Property in South Africa" and "Fast Forward Your Retirement Through Property", Jason has been featured in a number of South African magazines and newspapers and has done guest appearances on Summit TV, SAFM, Metro FM, and Cape Talk.
"My dream is that all South Africans from all walks of life will have the opportunity to read my books and use the information therein to successfully invest in property" - Jason Lee
Video Interview with Jason Lee
: Publicly available content and information.
- The Consumer Protection Act and the Sale of Property – know your rights as a Buyer / Seller/ or Estate Agent
- The Consumer Protection Act Compliance Checklist For Sale and Purchase of Property
- Physical considerations checklist
- Legal considerations checklist
- Access property survey diagrams
- Property Deal Assessor Tool
- E-Book: Commercial Property Valuation Methods and Due Diligence Procedures
- Why the National Credit Act will not affect you
- Blow the Bank Away with this Professionally Presented Assets and Liabilities / Sources of Income and Monthly Cash Flow Summary
- Affordability and bond repayments calculators
- Looking to invest in property but stymied by a lack of finance? : Interview with Jason Lee
- Increase Your Buying Power With This 6 Step Guide to Forming a Property Investment Club
- The Making Money out of Property Business Plan for Procuring Bank Finance
- Memorandum of Agreement to procure equity funding